Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is our son's 14th Birthday! Isn't it amazing how quickly these years pass by? I know that I am not alone in wondering where all of these years have gone. I can still vividly remember the day that God blessed us with him, as though it were just yesterday. I am thankful that God put him in our lives and I have the joy of knowing him and watching how he is developing into a fine young man. Today he is taller than I am and he is edging up on his dad. The two of them wear the same size shoes and he is one size away in his clothes. I'm not sure if he has even had his final growth spurt, I tend to think that God isn't done with him yet. Son, you are a wonderful child of God! You have so much potential and I know that if you continue to seek HIM in all areas of your life, HE will bless you with so much more than you could ever dream for yourself.

I Love You Scott!

No comments: